Photo teaser of my latest photoshoot with Robin Peterman

May 14, 2012

As I said in my previous post; I had a marvelous photoshoot with my boyfriend Robin at his home studio.
From what I had seen; I knew the results of this shoot would be terrific! And they are indeed - says she who's always way too critical about the photo's taken of her! Today he sent me the first result and a teaser to show online as some sort of preview.

Here it is! The whole photo will be published online when the rest of the serie is also ready to be shared with the world wide web! I cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Photo taken by Robin Peterman


You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. Oh, just that one photo is so very striking! You look incredibly glamorous, and a touch mysterious. I can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is amazing! Robin is very talented, and you are as buautiful as always.. You look like a fourties star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be the best photo I've seen of you yet! Well done, it is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You weren't kidding when you said the photo shoot was terrific ....Stunning! Can't wait to see the others,
    Tupps x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo, you look amazing!
    I hope to see the rest of this photoshoot soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is a stunning photo! Can't wait to see more :)
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. There hasn't been another woman as beautiful in the history of the universe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. There hasn't been another woman as beautiful in the history of the universe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images