Buzy Bee!

March 13, 2012

Last weekend was a buzy weekend for one, but a nice one I tell ya! Mr.R and I went to many recycle stores in Ede, Wageningen, and Barneveld. I found me a pair of forties shoes and a forties hat in the same color - what a coincidence!

Two outfit pictures of what I worn last saturday:


The cardi I found at a recycle store. It has two cute pockets, and I plan to embroider a white flower on it.


On sunday we went to visit the fleamarket held in Vaassen. It wasn't that good, but it's actually very strange that I say that, for I came home with 4 forties hats and a vintage floral frock! The hats, the frock and the shoes haven't been photographed yet! But you can see them on this pile of hats on my hatbox! Don't let it fool you, my hatbox is filled to the brim with hats aswell! I really need to purchase more hatboxes! { Note to self }.


I found me two forties hats with a small brim and feathers. One dark blue and one black. And a powder blue women's fedora, and a dark blue one with voile! They are the four on top! And speaking of the dark blue one with feathers; I wore this hat when Mr.R and I went for a stroll at Fortmond in Olst. It was such beautiful weather, so I leashed the dog and we drove to Olst. We saw some beautiful nature; wild horses, hare's, and two storks on their nest.


And here's the hat!

On sunday we also went to the field of honor in Loenen, near my hometown. I've been there once before when I went with the primary school { long, long, loooong time ago } on a trip to Eerbeek for a couple of days. We went per bike and made a stop at this field of honor. On this field of honor lay
thousands people who were casualties of war; soldiers but also citizens.

On sunday; Mr.R and I also made two felt wartime jewellery in the form of a Shamrock for upcoming St. Patrick's day! And not only that, but also a St. Patrick's day pin up photoshoot! I've seen the result and I am utterly satisfied with it!


The outcome!

This was it for now!

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. You always look so beautiful..and the dog is so cute! I wish I had one too but my husband doesn't want it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love your hat collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat collection is amazing. Also, you always have the most beautiful jackets and shoes. So jealous. You're lovely.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy & Beautiful. Really nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks darlins! Such sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi! En wat een leuke jas. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I totally admire your ability to slip on high heels when you just go for a walk! My feet would fall off!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your finds. Your such a beauty And your dog is precious

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images