Lover come back to me

January 07, 2012



It took a while before I could publish them, as the photographer is an awefully buzy man, but here they are:

© Photography: R. Peterman

It was a lovely experience to do this photoshoot! Sometimes alittle hard to concetrate due to screaming little children, or children who poke you while your posing, and ask their daddy-o's if "that lady is real"! Also did I got alot of questions if I worked there! But beside those little pet peeve's, it was such a nice day where I met my online friends Dick Carlier and Jurgen de Boer also who were also shooting there with models, and ofcourse did I met master barber Jan Heideman who works at the museum, and with whom I had a little mini-shoot aswell! That one is still under construction, and will be published as soon as possible!

Just like the Airborne museum, this one is also a museum you just cannot miss when you are in the Netherlands. It's in the city 'Utrecht', and that city is just a pearl on itself. I love that city! One of my favs.

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

  1. Wow, these are fantastic! I love the colour of your hat and how it matches the skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD! I love this! You look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos, they are so atmospheric and you look wonderful! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous photos, I love love love the shoes! Also, you sort of look like a woman on youtube named Lilith Moon, you should google her, she does a few vintage hairstyles as well :) I'm a new follower as of last month, and I like your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very darling shots sweetie, looks like they came out of postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks só much everyone! Each comment made me smile from ear to ear! I am very grateful for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful photos...as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photographs and sentiments.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soo beautiful! Those pictures are really classy! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This photos are just stunning. You look gorgeous, perfect styling and modeling! And the museum itself looks amazing. Wonderful photo-shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that in some you are in colour and the rest is in sepia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, the fourth photo is just stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh I just love that hat. It suits you so well and is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so beautiful.love the res tones and your shoes are so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this photos! You are so beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images