The Prague pursuits

November 11, 2011

As I mentioned in my post below, I found me some very nice vintage pursuits in Prague.
First I found the hat at the beautiful boutique 'Art Deco Gallery' and a matching dress at a little basement store called Laly. You can image I am very twitterpated with both of 'em!


Well now, it's time for me to travel to Brabant with my little dog. I will be visiting Europe's largest fleamarket held in the Brabanthallen at 's Hertogenbosch upcoming Sunday! Ever so excited!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Those clothes must've been waiting for you a lòng time, since they are obviously made for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice dress!!! I love the bow and the back collar!
    I love going to vintage flea markets too in Belgium, Germany and France (I'm french and live near Luxembourg).
    I think that the biggest european flea market is "La Grande Braderie" of Lille in North of France, 2 days and 1 night... More than 10 000 sellers. I have never heard of the one you mentionned in Hertogenbosch. Please spend a nice sunday there and share your great finds!!!
    You can see some of the flea markets I visited last months in my blog: http://lostin1950.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fantastic!! It has the best collar. Glad you had a lovely trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous – you are too cute for words in that outfit….. what lovely finds!
    Tupps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I always wished to have 1940s outfit in brown colour!
    It looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I absolutely love the collar of the dress! It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images