Prague and the Spitfire photo's

November 01, 2011

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Prague to celebrate a well deserved - if I say so myself - vacation.
I'll be back the 7th! Really looking forward to it! One can really use a vacation. Even though the Czech Republic will be a little colder, the forecast predicted that it will stay dry, and that's what matters! We have many things planned, and I 100% certain I will be havin' a helluva good time!

For now I'll leave you with the photo's of a recent photoshoot I have done.
For the second time I have posed with my favorite warplane; The Spitfire.

Enjoy!







You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I love your outfit!
    Always wonderful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi zijn je foto's geworden zeg!
    A real Vintage girl.

    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll enjoy wonderful time in my country and its beautiful capital city:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a bombshell, Lindsay! Cool photos, I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect perfect perfect!!! And have a wonderful time on your holiday!! Don't drink too much ~ just enough *heehee!
    <3 ~ hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25 July, 2012

    I DO LOVE YOUR PICTURES SEXY AND A LOT OF CHARM AS YESTERDAY WOMEN AND A PLUS THE MAGIC SPIT WHAT A WONDERFUL CHOICE CARRY ON LIKE THAT

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images