It's all white today!

July 08, 2011

Before the summer started, I planned to wear white more often - I barely do so. Wearing a complete white ensemble makes me feel quite uncomfortable. Due to my pale skin and platinum hair; people tell me almost every time when I wear white, that it looks like I am translucent, or something like that. The red lips leap out pretty much, too by the way! Anyhoo: I took the plunge today, and my complete outfit is - okay not white - but ivory!








You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. "Lilywhite Lilith,
    She gonna take you thru' the tunnel of night.
    Lilywhite Lilith,
    She gonna lead you right."

    I'm a follower! :-D

    xRo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghostly and Glamorous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in white! My main problem with white is worrying I will clumsily spill something on myself or stain it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Gorgeous! ~
    Anybody who says negative things is just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, you shouldn't be afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous... You look fantastic. White colour suits you well as your complexion is pale (and pretty:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You remind me a bit of Lana Turner in "The Postman Always Rings Twice." :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images